Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's up in our world (otherwise known as phone dump)

Here's what's been going on in our world:
We kept Ms. Ally a few weekends ago. When we went to get her we found out she'd (finally) learned to sit up! She's such a sweet girl with a great personality!

 

                    



Ally's favorite place to sleep is in your arms.  She fell asleep chewing on her finger...too sweet!
 
 
 

 

 One Saturday recently we hit the local resale stores.  I scored these 2 dresses to add to my costume closet

 



 

 
On Sunday we went and ate lunch with several of our Indian friends.  Appearantly eating Indian food makes you very sleepy....
 
 

 
 
And...to end...a few pics of the fur babies......
  

              
 

 
Mercy isn't much of a morning person
 
 
              Lily loves my red chair


 
I was trying to take a nap, but Lily kept putting her VERY wet toy on my face and licking me until I pet her....not a very restful time.


No comments:

Post a Comment