Friday, January 18, 2013

A New Thing...

 


So, it's January.  Alan and I had hoped to go to Ireland for Christmas, but it was expensive and we just couldn't see going in debt to go.  So, after much discussion, I have a new thing to do....


I'm the newest Pampered Chef consultant in Sherman.


 
 
About 5 years ago I sold Pampered Chef in Granbury and was highly successful -- just got into other stuff and didn't stick with it.  When we got to thinking about me getting an extra job and stuff, the hours are so unpredictable and would pull me away from home several nights a week and possibly church.  That just didn't seem like a good plan.  Then we talked about how Pampered Chef allows you to make your own hours and such so that you can work as much or as little as you need in a week or month.  We decided that for now -- this was the way to go!  So, last Saturday I signed up, and ordered the mini kit (I have sooo much product already, we decided I could go with the mini kit for now.)
 
Well, on Wednesday it arrived!  I was pretty excited to have it and just today (due to church and other things eating up evenings) I opened it!






 
 
It's so fun to get new things!  Some of these things I already had, but the bag to carry product in, the apron, and a few products have changed since last time.  I'm so excited to try them out! 
 
My Consultant Grand Opening is next Monday at 6:30.  I am excited to get to use these new things (along with the ones I already have) to show people how easy cooking can be!  If you are in the area, run on up Monday night!  If not - no worries!  If you love Pampered Chef products and want to support me, I have a website that you can order form.  It's as follows:
 
I'm looking forward to seeing where this takes me...and to getting to Ireland this summer with the extra funds! :)
 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment