Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Figuring it out...

Thanks to Erica I now know that if you want to add pictures, you compose in the HTML screen and then it lets you upload like a charm.  That, or figure out how to use Picasa Web Albums.  I have done both.  Therefore, there are updated pictures in the first post...and there is about to be a 'sick' picture of me.  The picture I am adding is from last Thursday.  I was horribly congested, coughing, and still calling it a monster cold.  This was not one of my worst days, but you can see how sick I look...

The cutie in the picture with me is my sweet nephew Christopher.  We were having a ball on the carousel after lunch, before entering the madness that is LegoLand.  We talked about things like, how do the horses go up and down?  Why couldn't I ride in the tea cup.  Where's Gram?  Where's Mommy? Where's Thomas?  And then we flashed out brilliant smiles for his Daddy on the way around.  We were on the inside of the carousel (lesson learned...pictures easier on outside horses..), so it isn't the best picture...but as you can see...I don't look sick.  But I was!  And there you have it.  3 posts in one week...breathe people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment