Thursday, October 8, 2015

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -- flashback to June

Pretty: At the beginning of June I went to Dauphin Island with Kelly and Val.  It was so pretty and peaceful while we were there.  I can't wait to go back! :)



Happy: I had the amazing fun of introducing Rissa to Broadway Musicals year ago with Suessical in Sherman.  Then she saw Tarzan in Sherman.  This year, I decided to take her to see Cinderella at Fair Park.  I honestly can't tell you which made me happier -- the show itself, or watching Rissa watch the show.  Guys -- she AUDIBLY gasped when they brought out the glass slipper. And she was so excited when they got married.  (And the quick changes on stage....people!!!)  The experience was made even better by the opportunity to share it with my good friend Kathy and her daughter.



Funny: These dogs!  It is our routine to get Starbucks coffee and pastries for dinner on Sunday night.  When we get our drinks we order each dog a 'Puppy Latte'. (A cup full of whip cream.)  They have come to expect it...and they LOVE it -- as you can see. (Sorry for the fuzzy pic of Lily...it's just too funny!)



Real: What most mornings look like at my house in the summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment