Thursday, October 8, 2015

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -- flashback to April

I know -- I am a super bad blogger...but I decided I would do a little flashback where I do a P,F,H,R for the past several months....eventually I should catch up! :)

Without further ado -- April:

Pretty:  For my birthday each year my sweet hubs sends me flowers...this was my birthday bouquet this year!







Happy:  My former student, Courtney, was married last October and now has a sweet baby girl. In April she had a baby shower and after some Facebook chatting I found out that they were doing a lady bug theme...so I jumped on board and made her this little lady bug dress and a lady bug blanket.  I hope to someday see her in the dress on FB!




Funny:  Oh, Lily!  (I think this speaks for itself!)




Real:  Shortly after we got our new monster huge sectional sofa we had the fam up for dinner.  At one point I looked over to see everyone scattered along the monster huge/long couch and on their devices.  Ah technology...whatever did we do before thee?!









No comments:

Post a Comment