Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pretty, Funny, Happy, Real - Flashback to September

Pretty - Alan and I had some pictures done Labor Day weekend.  This one is my fav because of the pretty colors. (Also, Sept is our anniversay - 4 years! :)



Happy: Theater -- my happy place.  This is me as Ms. Corry.  Fantastic, dontcha think?!


Funny: So -- during Mary Poppins there was a chair that was directly in front of all my things for my many changes.  It became known that it was 'my' chair...and then it got a label....


Alan and I went to Oktoberfest in Fort Worth with Philip, Kelly, and few of their church friends.  This pic cracks me up! (Notice Philip is the dog!)


Real: Solid nights of sound, restful sleep are a thing of the past my friends!


I saw a lady in this shirt one day at Wal Mart and sent a pic to mom -- because it's true...y'all my mom is the best Foster Gram there has ever been!


No comments:

Post a Comment