Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real --- all caught up!

Pretty: Kelly, Philip, Shobit, Alan, and myself went to the fair the first weekend in October.  Philip snapped this pic after the light show.  It was a great day and ended with a pretty picture!


Happy: Last week I got to go to FBC Rockwall to watch The Drop Box with their foster/adopt ministry Mosaic.  My lifelong friend, Susan is a part of the ministry so I got to see her, her family, her sister Shannon, and I got to meet Aiden, Shannon's son. Mom was jealous!  
(In all seriousness...if you haven't seen Drop Box..you should!)



Funny: When your dog thinks the baby's towel is for her.


Real: The struggle to take a picture with my husband is real you guys....



Finally...a good one!  I sure do love this guy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment