Thursday, May 8, 2014

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} - The Ally edition

~Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life~
~Every Thursday, at Like Mother Like Daughter~


Pretty


Last night we got to go play with some new friends for a little while. Ally discovered that they had a lovely collection of books and Kathy snapped this shot of the little bookworm! Lovely!


Happy


I picked Ally up from daycare recently and when I looked in my mirror I saw this happy face singing and chatting away. So...at the next stop light I snapped a quick pick of the happy girl. This smile can light up a room! And it makes me happy when she's so happy!



Funny


I admit that this is kind of an old picture. And I know it's a bit fuzzy. But it makes me giggle EVERY. TIME. This kid is so full of personality! She's a hoot and a holler and we sure love her!


Real


This is Mr. Pete reading to the girls. We love the Scheibmeirs and are loving getting to know them better and spending time with them. We've had dinner with them several times recently, and Kathy has meet the girls before, but this was the first time for them to meet Pete...and he was a hit! He sat on the floor and played with them and read to them and they loved it. Pete and Kathy have 9 kiddos (8 boys, 1 girl) and they are a storehouse of child-rearing knowledge! Just love them! Thanks for letting us play with you last night! We look forward to playing again soon! :)

**Tune in next week for the 'Rissa edition!

1 comment:

  1. We love you too Leanne and really enjoyed the girls! I have the best photo of Ally going bananas over a pic of a flower. I'll have to send it to you - she is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete