Thursday, December 17, 2015

Pretty, Happy, Funnny, Real - November Edition

Pretty:

My sweet girls sharing the same space without trying to totally harass each other...beautiful!

 

Happy:

My dad holding my sweet Peanut for the first time. (it looks like he's not paying attention to her -- but he is...this is just the only shot w/o her face)


Me and my T-man.....love this kid!


Funny:

What are sisters for?  To look like a fool with! :)  After Thanksgiving dinner we realized that we had no pics to show for the day....so I quickly sat down next to Allison and this is what ya get...

We ate so much we forgot pics...

See....REAAALLLLLYYYY full....

But extremely blessed and quite happy!


Real:
 These two pics are of my grandfathers who both served in the military.  The top is my dad's dad and the bottom is mom's dad.  I am thankful that they served our country and more importantly their family and our Lord.  They left an amazing legacy for me and my sisters and our children.  And as an added bonus...aren't they super handsome?! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment