Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

I decided to do this one this week instead of telling you about what we are eating.  Though I will say we have cooked at home every night this week and have yummy leftovers and I feel quite accomplished when this happens! :) But without further ado (we all know people read blogs for pics....)

PRETTY:




Valentine's Day flowers from my husband.  I had recently gotten some new clothes so I wasn't expecting anything...but I got these.  Aren't they lovely?!




I got some new things from Stitch Fix.  This is an online shopping service.  They send me 5 items (skirts, shirts, pants, bags, jewelry, coats, etc) at the frequency I request.  This fix I asked for ALL GREEN and got it!  There were 2 shirts (the one above and one that didn't fit), a skirt (seen above), a clutch, and a coat (that didn't fit).  I kept the skirt and shirt...and LOVE THEM! I think they are pretty -- and I think I look pretty in them!


HAPPY:

This guy -- he makes me happy.  If you look at the one above and this one you will see that we matched last Sunday.  It wasn't planned - but we looked good! :)


This one isn't so much my happy, but Alan's.  Look at how happy he is using his grown-up Valentine's Day gift!  He was so excited! :)



This kid!  He had a birthday this week -- can we stop the growth?!


FUNNY:

I got us these shirts from Zulily for St. Patrick's Day.  They crack me up....for real!




REAL:

This is what Mercy looked like at our house during our 1.5 day ice-in.  Catch the theme?!  Yesterday when I went back to work she pouted while I got ready -- she loves having her mommy home!




There ya go! :)

1 comment: