Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Weekly Menu

Last week was a little off and we didn't do so hot with the cooking at home.  I worked auditions Monday and Tuesday so I ate Chick-fil-a one day and then brought leftovers from Kathy's the next.  Wednesday Alan wasn't feeling well so I just ate what I could find.  Thursday I went to a Pampered Chef party and ate yummy food there.  Friday we went to Applebee's because Alan was feeling better and that's what he wanted.  Saturday we had breakfast at a friends house and then I went to a wedding and ate there.  Sunday we had lunch out with friends and then ate nothing else....and that was the week.  This week I was determined to do better! So....

Monday - Spaghetti
Donna text and asked if I wanted to go to dinner, but I offered up a cheaper option.  Spaghetti at our house. We used to eat spaghetti ALL the time (it's cheap, yummy, and has leftovers), but have gotten out of that.  It was nice, however, to have a good pot of spaghetti with our good friend!

Tuesday - Pesto Chicken
This recipe is so easy a child could do it!  Pesto sauce in the bottom of the pan, chicken on top of that, pesto on top of the chicken...and bake.  Seriously.  And it's soo good!  We are having pasta salad to go with it.

Wednesday - Ham
We plan to go to church this night and the ham will be easy.  I have carrots and parsnips to roast to go with it.  I will likely eat before church and Alan will likely eat after.

Thursday - Leftovers
I will go to Kathy's (we may go to a movie!) and Alan will provide his own meal. :)

Friday - Leftovers/Frozen Pizza
I am going to a Women's Conference at my mom's church so Alan will have to eat leftovers or I have a frozen pizza he can eat.  Or he could have a sandwich.  I have to check with mom to see what I will have. If they are providing dinner I'll eat that.  If not, I'll take a sandwich.

Saturday - The Big Enchilada
I have the conference in the morning and we MAY go to DSO on the Go at Stonebriar Community Church and so we may not have this.  But if time permits I will make this yummy enchilada recipe from Pampered Chef that Alan likes.  It even has cheese in it and he will eat it!  It's a little more time consuming but the end result is worth it!

Sunday - Eat out and shop for next week!

PS - I lost 5 pounds last week! :)

2 comments: