Friday, February 26, 2016

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real - February


 PRETTY:

My valentine flowers...which I TOTALLY didn't except this year!  I have a super wonderful husband!


 HAPPY

Peanut's Easter Basket.  It's tiny.  Adorable.  Purple.  Perfect!

Peanut's Paddy's Day bow!  EEK!

 Alan bought Peanut this frog for Valentine's Day.  It makes a kissing noise and says I Love You.  It's super silly...but she loves it and I love that he bought her her very first Valentine's Day gift!



FUNNY:


The dogs were not in the mood for photographs! (Top: Dex, Kelly's dog, was put out I was bothering him at all.  Bottom: Mercy doesn't do mornings...)


REAL:


This is from Show Hope's facebook page, but it speaks so beautifully about the road we are on.  This month has truly been the roller coaster they talk about.  Wonderful one minute and difficult the next. But is it worth it?  You bet! I simply cannot imagine a life without this roller coaster anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment