Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pretty Happy Funny Real



Pretty:
Look at my pretty puppies enjoying the pretty sunshine!  They love to go out in the afternoon when I get home...the trick is to then get them back inside...as you can see -- Lily was perfectly content to stretch out and stay a while.  When it's pretty I've been known to grab a book and sit outside with them for a while...love those puppies!





Happy

This guy...he makes me happy....


 Funny:
Da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na....BATDOG!!!!
We went to the 2104 North Texas Westie Resue's annual Westie Walk last Saturday.  Lily was an honorary Westie for the day.  This was her costume for the costume contest.  While she didn't win -- I think it's hysterical!
  
Real:

Oh ankle...
I fell 6 weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon near the end of a show during The Secret Garden.  After 4 weeks of walking in a walking boot (3 of those weeks with crutches), I graduated to part time ankle brace.  Oh the joy.  I'm also in PT right now (more joy).  I go back next week and we will see what the Dr. says.  Isn't it a lovely, large addition to my wardrobe?!





More real: the line at Starbucks on an undisclosed morning at an undisclosed time...Let's just say it was a day and a time I thought I'd be able to zip right through -- uh...no.  Sherman, we might need another Starbucks!


DISCLAIMER:
I know I haven't blogged in a while...I was having a REALLY hard time with blogger.  I decided on a whim to try today and lookie there -- an update. I will update the summer -- but likely without pics....Thanks for understanding!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment