Monday, October 7, 2013

Adoption Update

For those of you who prayed for the little boy I posted about last week, I read today that he has had a family come forward and committ to him. This means he will be adopted and will not be sent to a mental instution. Praise the Lord!

As excited as I am for him though, my heart breaks at the thought of the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of other orphans throughout the world who will not go to bed tonight...or tomorrow night...or ever...knowing the love of a Mommy and Daddy. Friends, it is our priviledge as Christians to pray for the orphans of the world. I realize that not everyone can bring home a child, nationally or internationally, but we can all pray! Please join me in praying for these precious kiddos. Pray that they will be matched with the 'right' families and that they WILL know the love of THE Father...even if they never know the love of a father.

Blessings on this beautiful Monday...

(PS...I know - no pics...what kind of blogger am I?!)
(PSS...please forgive any typos...I have a bandaid on one finger and it is messing with my typing abilities!)

1 comment: